Friday, February 4, 2011

Love is in the Air...

With Valentines day just around the corner my paper life has tuned to the lovey dovey side... shudder... my husband say I don't have a romantic bone in my body. It's true, I am not mushy or gushy however I am capable of making "heartsey fartsy" creations. I had hoped to share this yesterday for the Pink Cat Studio release but I didn't work fast enough! While I was admiring the ever talented Chris Olson's blog I saw the cutest heart topped container by Leigh Ann Baird, I am now the proud owner & here is my creation:


Isn't this a great template?  Itty Bitty Betty Holding Heart looks so happy to play her part too.
I hope you all have a terrific Friday night! I am having date night with my daughter & I can't wait we have been wanting to do this for a while now.  Talk to you soon...
 
Challenges:
Our Creative Corner  3D Valentine Project 
Craft Your Passion  Bling & Hearts
Double Dutch  Love/Valentine
Everybody Art  Bag or Box
Digi Doodle  Valentines


18 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Beth HOW ADORABLE IS this!! I sooo love this image and your box is DARLING!!!! EEEK tooo cute for words girl! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Juls said...

too funky!!! Just LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

Stephanie said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Shelly's Images.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Truly adorable Beth!!! I love it!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How cute is this? It made me grin. It looks like it was fun to make. Super job on the 3-D Valentine project. We are so happy you joined in the fun this week at Our Creative Corner.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Super cute. I've never seen a take out container with a heart top! So much fun. Thanks for playing the OCC this week! Join us again soon!

Jeanne said...

How cute is this?! The little girl image is flipping adorable. Great job, Beth!

Marcy said...

Oh Beth, she is too adorable! I love the itty bitty line. Hugs, Marcy

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous - I always love your cards! Hope all is well with you, DJ x

Tracy said...

Totally adorable! love the way you decorated your cute little box. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Sammibug said...

Ooooh Beth, this is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Shelly's Images in our "Love" challenge.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cute. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Shelly's Images said...

What a cute, cute box! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. We hope you will come by again soon! :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute box Beth.
luv
Debby

Dana said...

This is just over the top fantastic!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

craftybunny said...

Adorable project.Just love papers you've used.Thanks for joinin us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

elsi67 said...

Lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Julie said...

How cute! Thanks for joining us at DDSB
Hugs,
julie