Thursday, September 15, 2011

She Colors My World...

  Hello there, I hope your day is oh-so-wonderful!
I think I am coming down with a cold...waaaaah!
I hate feeling under the weather, usually I can turn it around 
but this caught me by surprise.
I decided not to let it dampen my spirits, 
instead I pulled out bright happy papers to create
a layout of my daughter.
(click for sharper image)

So there she is...she really does color my world.
Have a great Day!


Challenges:
My Time To Craft  Kaleidoscope of Color
Magical Mondays  Anything Goes
Easy Craft Project  Yellow

4 comments:

Amy said...

Such an awesome layout Beth, love the fun papers you've used and the photo is so precious!
Sorry you've got a bad cold...lots of people here have gotten them too but I have been lucky so far and managed to avoid the awful bug! Take card and get better soon!

nancie said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Maria Matter said...

what a fun page Beth, beautiful picture!!
hugs & blessings

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the colours! Hugs Juls