Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cherries, Chiggers, and finally cards...

OK so life has gone crazy! Two weeks ago my husband & I noticed a sour cherry tree in the abandoned house across the alley. After a day of picking and 15 hours of pitting I am the proud owner of 17 quarts of these tarties! Unfortunately while standing in the grass I'm pretty sure I got a chigger bite for every cherry picked talk about itchy scratchy!
I am glad to say I was able to squeeze in some quality card making time this weekend. My goal is to have 15 shops in my surrounding area carry my cards I have 4 locations so far. So here are some cards:




4 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh, these are way pretty!

Stacy said...

Beautiful! I'd buy them at the stores. :-)

Unknown said...

Your creative style is awesome & I love your color combinations!

Stephanie said...

Beth these are stunning. How much do you sell them to the stores for?