Friday, October 23, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge...

*******second posting today please scroll down

I was stopping by scoping out all the awesome creations and my blogging friend Dotty Jo used a fabulous sketch from this weeks The Pink Elephant so I had do make a card! Here is the lovely sketch:


Here is my card:




Don't you just love the image! I never just buy stamps when I see a person creating with them (until perhaps the next day!!!) but this image called to me! It took me about two seconds to figure out these are from the Moonlight Whispers series from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, her name is Francesca. I think it would be worth your time to check out the other images as well! Have a great day and INK up!!! Beth aka BR-T

12 comments:

Penny said...

LOVE it!!! It's brighter than your cars usually are, but I still love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love all the cupcakes.

Unknown said...

I love the cupcake border! This is way too cute. Your little lady is adorable. Fun colors too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Beth, this is soooo pretty!!! Love the cupcakes, in fact I just made a card using cupcakes, too!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Leslie said...

Hi Beth, long time no see. been busy but wanted to stop and tell you how cute I think your card is. love all the cupcakes.

Sarah said...

I LOVE those cupcakes Beth!!!! Awesome image.
On my Sat post I encouraged people to vote for your robot card!
OHHH and Thanks for my birthday card....All my kids picked it up first and oohhhed and ahhed over it. All the details...all the inspiration...you are soo gifted!

Laurel said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

That cupcake border is fab. I love all the details you used. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

Dotty Jo said...

Now Beth, that is just spooky... I got this stamp in the mail this morning as she just called 'buy me now' when I first saw her. I was going to email to see if you'd like some images stamped and sent. I knew she was your style too! Love that cupcake border - your take on this fabby little sketch is brilliant! DJ x

LORi said...

Total utter adorableness!!! I am so happy you joined us this week at TPE!!!

Hugs ~ LORi

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Sheri

Annie said...

Oh I have had such a busy weekend and have only just had time to do my favourite job of checking out our entries this week. Lori and Robin are in charge of choosing our top ten so don’t worry you didn’t loose your chance there.
Love your card - that cupcake border is just so cool -hope you’ll have chance to have a play in today’s new challenge which is a recipe ‘Black - distressing and hardware’ - a fun one to start the week methinks.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/