Friday, February 12, 2010

Wait a minute shouldn't it be Monday?

I cannot believe I haven't posted anything for 5 days, time really got away from me this week! I am lucky to have even gotten this weeks Paper Cutz challenge which is to create a card for a teen. My niece will be 16 this year and if I remember correctly I was pretty full of myself at that age so I thought I could create a card to reflect this. Of course I must admit I am still full of myself ! So here is my funny Birthday card for the week:



Here is the inside:


I really enjoyed stopping by your blogs this week to see your green, blue, black and white cards you came up with some outstanding work to say the least. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week as well, have a fantastic Friday!

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

You are so funny Beth - love it!!!! DJ x

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute card Beth...and a great sense of humor!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty.

Dawnll said...

I had to laugh when you said so full of yourself yet...what a great idea for a teenager, great card sweetie.

Liz said...

So sweet that is adorable love it

Crystal said...

HAHAHAH Beth this is soooo fun!!! LOVE your sentiment it cracks me up!! I LOVE how you did those brads too what a great look!!! Enjoy your weekend girl!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a great card! Just darling and love the sentiment!

Sarah said...

LOVE it Beth!!!
My blogging has dropped off significantly the last couple of weeks.

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card! Great job!

Unknown said...

Love love love this! I love her head band! You so rock....this card makes it worth not seeing one for a few days!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sandra1968 said...

LOL: Your card is great! :-)

Cibele Glazer said...

This is such a funny card! Thanks for the laugh!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE IT!!!