Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Pictures Please!



Wow... I cannot fathom the fact it's been exactly one week since I have last posted! I have been helping out with VBS for the past two weeks and my daughter has so many softball games there is little time for much else.
I was able to steal a way for a bit to create this layout for the newest Ella's Scrapbook Challenge #13 Adding extra photos with pockets, flippers, accordion mini's and any other fun and creative way.

Here is what I came up with I will be posting three photos to demonstrate the flaps:



Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams great inspiration:
Trudi, Betty, Jenn, Lisa, Jess, Angela, Sarah, Audra, Mary, Beatriz, Fern, Jan, Jennifer &
Kimmy. 

I hope you can play along this week! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this page! Very cool!

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow, fabulous!
Clare x

Juls said...

such a fun page!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Great page, I love the flips.....So much fun and excitement going on in this one! The photos are fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jeanne said...

I really like those flaps to hold more pictures in a very interesting way. Great layout.

sarahw said...

I loved the way you did this, so clever. Such a great action page. :)

Fern said...

WOW Beth, very creative!! Super cute layout!! I love it!! Hugs!!

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this LO is great!

laterg8r said...

fantastic way to get more pics on the page :D