Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge # 24



Happy Thursday! Today will a busy day in blog land , I have three post to share with you today. Back to School is out theme challenge at Ella's Pink Scrapbook so it was the perfect opportunity to use these photo's emphasizing my son's first day of Kindergarten from 2 years ago.


I chose to use Cosmo Cricket's My Boyfriend designer paper as well as Bam Pop's J is for Jump stamp set available at the Torendi Shop.  Here is a close up of the jumping robot (minus his hat) and a paper pieced star:


Well I hope you can play this round, I have plenty more school days pictures & I could use the inspiration! Beth

Oops I almost for got my challenges:
Little Red Wagon  Stars
Creative Inspirations  Tag it My jounaling box was supposed to look like a tag
Paper Cutz  Use A Tag

10 comments:

Crystal said...

FANTASTIC Page Beth, LOVE LOVE those robots!

Jeanne said...

What a cutie! And your use of the robot is adorable! Great job, Beth!

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous tag hun, Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Jenn said...

so cute! love all the happy stars!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow - this is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing a wonderful layout with us at Paper Cutz - your creations are always beautiful!
Melissa

Dawnll said...

What a fun layout and such a great page to have years from now, they grow so fast. Adorable pictures sweetie!

Fern said...

Super cute!! Love the diecuts and embellies!!! Perfect little "guy" layout!! Hugs!!

Rosanne said...

Terrific layout! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Stampin'Piper said...

Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

Hugs Tanja

Deanna said...

Great layout!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT