Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge

Happy Thursday!!! I don't know where these days have all gone! Time is sailing on so fast my head is spinning! 
Today at Pixie Dust Studio Challenges we have a great sketch to work with and a few theme options, here is the sketch:


 The themes to choose from are : Halloween, "Think Pink" (for Breast Cancer Awareness Month) or Fall. I chose think Pink to pay tribute to some amazing ladies out there who give me perspective to life...


I chose to use Victoria from the twilight series Kathy created she exudes strength.  I hope you can play along, there are so many options on how to play this week! Beth

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love this pink card, and your image is fab! Great use of the sketch.

laterg8r said...

she is a strong presence on your card too - love it :D

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, a gorgeous card! Super!

Cat said...

Perfect sentiment, Beth! Love the image and DP!

Scrappychick said...

Perfect sentiment and I loved that you used Victoria, she's so powerful!