Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello! I am so excited to share these fun treat baskets I made for my son's kindergarten class & faculty there are 40 in all. I filled the cello bags with pretzels, white chips, chocolate chips, Valentine M&;M's as well as dried cranberries. I must say it looks rather festive. My only regret is I didn't make these for my children's classes... however I had already fulfilled my room mother obligation at Halloween and simply ran out of time.
Here is an image of the front and back


Here is a closeup the basket is designed by Lauren Meader and available at Papertrey Ink
the stamp set is a Heidi Grace Design Valentine's Day


 Well I hope tomorrow is a wonderful start to the week full of love a zest! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a mega Valentines Day blog hop with over 40 participants and 19 amazing shops donating 21 prizes!!!! 
Is that Sweet or What?
Challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar  Let's See Some Love
Simon Says  No Card
Shelly's Images  Love Themed Gift
Crafty Pad  Hearts
PaperWorks  Hearts


12 comments:

Laurel said...

OMG these are amazing, you are so sweet!

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, Beth, these are GREAT! I think the kids will love it!
Your son is lucky to have you as his mom :-)
Have a lovely day,
Sandra

Kathy said...

Wow these gift packages are so dramatic all lined up. Your workmanship is beautiful. What a delight for the recipient. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

Juls said...

such a fun little gift bag! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

Claudia´s kleine Bastelwelt said...

Wow, the bag is great! Beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends.
Nice greetings Claudia

Dawnll said...

Beth
These are fab! Oh I just love them, I would even enjoy getting one.
What a great mother you are to make these. Trust me when they are older they will remember these times.

crafty amy said...

What a cute and yummy looking project I love them :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Barbara said...

Wow, what a heartfelt task! Wish you were my room mom...They are just darling. Cute idea too. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. XX

Nina said...

Wooaaw, so great little basket ♥

Thanks for joining Creative Stamp Friends :)
Nina.

Jess said...

Fabbie baskets! They must have taken forever but I'm sure they'll be loved and appreciated by the kids ands staff.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

40! OMG My hubby says I have to much time on my hands but you have more :) and these are just to die for so I fully understand why! lol! I wish I had you for a mum when I was growing up, your kids should be so proud of you and owe you a good months worth of chores for free! Love love love THESE! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad ‘Hearts’ challenge this week. Hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge, & wishing you good luck in the random draw for the Creative Craft World goodies up for grabs :) The Navy Wife

Lynn said...

Your creations are fantastic and so delightful:)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx