Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lemon Power...



Isn't this the sweetest! Caryl From StampsnStitches presented me with this award just the other day, she is so thoughtful you have got stop by her sight, she is an Unscripted designer and makes fabby work!! I also received this fun image from Amy Over at My Life...As a Wifey, her blog is stunning and has some great color combo challenges, she's a must see! I just realized I received this tasty treat from Dena at A Little Scrappy Creation, her cards are bold and beautiful and I love the backdrop to her blog stop by for a visit! I am honored ladies! The Lemonade Stand Award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Here is mylist, by all accounts it should be gargantuan however if you could only see me type you'd understand, this is also why most comments I leave for people are so short!
Lisa
Sarah
Robin
Priscilla
Pat
Fink
Sonya
Kelly
Mary
Vicki
Allison
Tilda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohh thank you so much, it is so cute and i won't miss this opportunity to post it on my blog.
Thank you for thinking of me, I have a big head now :))
Your blog is an inspiration for me so you won't get rid of me easily :))
Hugs xx
Pat

Sarah said...

Ohhhh Thanks SO much Beth!!!
Have a wonderful overnight camp!
I am working this weekend ...sob...

Til said...

Thank you so much! I will proudly display it on my blog!!! Have a fun weekend!