Thursday, July 23, 2009

another wonderful gift from my friend Sarah...

Sarah thanks again for sharing these wonderful images with me, I am happy to say I ordered some of these lovelies and am so excited to send you images of Suzette, Ivy,Maisy Calliope! I can't hardly wait for these darlings to arrive...Ketto images are some of the most amazing creations out there! If you are interested go to Stamping Bella. I admit these images to me are pricey but worth it!



Isn't Ginger darling? I love the detailing going on with these images. Fearing I would lose the wonder of Ginger, I created the most simple card in BR-T card making history not to overpower the image. I cannot put in words the degree of difficulty this as for me! I hope all is inky and glittery in your neck of the woods... BR-T

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Beth!!!!!
Ya know I am loving this. It was my pleasure to send you these! I am so glad you like them.
I love your card with Ginger! You rock.

Tiff said...

I was just going to say...this is so CAS! So not you, but still YOU!!! Love it!

PinksyDoodles said...

I love this card - it looks great. The image is great too - I agree with you about the Ketto's they are fab.
Clare x

Unknown said...

I love this card. It is a very plain card for your style, but I agree with you, Giger called for simplicity and I LOVE IT!
Great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Juls said...

gorgeous! I love the image.

Crystal said...

OH my love how you used this ketto...super cool and love those fans!!! AWESOME!