Saturday, December 5, 2009

Unscripted Sketch # 34

Well it's Saturday and you know what that means....Unscripted Sketches is back with a crazy amazing sketch!


Here is my card using SarahKaye's sketch:






Isn't this digi darling it's from Pollycraft called Cherry Kisses Snowball, it's free!!! One technique I thought I could share is embossing your brads. I placed each of the silver snowflakes under my craft heat gun and when I knew they were hot I dipped them into snow white embossing powder. The powder semi melts and then I finish it of with the heat gun. Well that's all for now I hope your weekend is fantastic!

14 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card Beth, I love how you've created the sentiment.
Clare x

Larisa said...

Very nice card))) Thanks, Beth!

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Card. Like the image very much!

Hugs
Domi

Sandra1968 said...

A great card and I like your colour combination :-)
Have a nice weekend, Sandra

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a beautiful card, Beth!! Love your take on the sketch. You are always so clever with your designs!! Gorgeous image and coloring. Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Penny said...

Great sketch! Your card came out beautifully!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card hun and a freebie image too!

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Awesome as always Beth!

Unknown said...

Love this one too! First, that is a yummy sketch and I LOVE what you did with it. Your image is darling and those colors are Wow!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Great coloring of this cute image and great technique to share .Wonderful job sweetie! Hugz

Sarah said...

This is DARLING...my fav is what you did with the sentiment!!! Brilliant.

Marcy said...

Oh, Beth. I love this image and you did a super job with the colors. You never fail to make me smile!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is so awesome! Love the color combo and everything else about it! lol Very cool technique too!
Have a great week!

Hollie

Jeryn Carlisi said...

Great technique with the brads and as always awesome card!