Monday, March 15, 2010

May I have the Envelope please...

No, this isn't the Oscar's. It is however time for Torendi's Product Highlight! This month we'd like to give special attention  Kraft Coin Envelopes.


These babies are very affordable and easy to doll up! I have two examples to share and I'll start with a layout of my son on his first day of Preschool:


I had several small pictures that I wanted for the layout with out overcrowding so I utilized the envelopes to create some mini flip pages. Here are some details:


In side the envelopes I slipped in some memorabilia; he attempted to write his name its so cute!

The Kraft Coin Envelopes are perfect for gift card  or a gift of cash. I can't bear the thought of just handing either one of these over in a mundane package so creating a purse came to mind. Torendi has so many great papers and embellishments this was a blast to make!


I am really loving how this came out! I can't wait to find someone to give this to! I wished there were more hours in a day because I still want to create a tag book with these or fold them down the middle a stitch together for a mini album. Well that just about wraps it up.Thanks for stopping by and don't be afraid to push the envelope! Beth aka BR-T


Supplies for Layout:
Patterned Papers  The Boyfriend Cosmo Cricket
Star Rubons  I heart Kawii series   
Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride Buttons will be avail in an upcoming kit

 Supplies for Purse 
Kraft Coin Envelopes  
Japanese Huania Clips 
I heart Kawii Rubons
Chit Chat Thickers Tangerine 
Nerdy Bird Mini deck
Nerdy Bird Flag Banners

11 comments:

Dayna said...

Beth that is amazing!! Your LO is so adorable and your little purse is awesome!!! I love how you used the envelope to make a mini-flip book!

Jenn said...

these projects rock (as always from you though!) the layout is adorable and the purse, PERFECT!

Thanks so much for being on the Torendi DT, you are amazing!

P.S. sorry I posted over yours early, got it all cleared up now! LOL

Dotty Jo said...

You are soooo funny... and sooo talented too! Great ideas as always, DJ x

Unknown said...

Fantabulous ideas to use these envelopes! Love the mini flips on the layout! Thanks for sharing such inspiration today!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

You are so industrious with these wee envelopes love the purse such a cute little boy I am sure he has settled in well by now, they grow so fast B4 you know it he will be at FT school may baby leaves High School this year and starts collage that's the last one of my three!

Love Dawn xx

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work.

Linda said...

Wow those are great ideas. Who would have known you could do so much with a brown envelope. Love it!!
Thanks for being a follower and the sweet comment.

Liz said...

I love love love them..They are great for gift card givers to..
Greaty projects Beth..You always inspire me

Sarah said...

You are fantastically talented my friend!

Laurel said...

Brilliant, just brilliant!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These projects are awesome Beth!! I just love the sweet photos and your great layout!! What a fun purse too!!
hugs,
Chris