Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Pixie came down and scattered her dust on me!!!

***second posting today scroll down for Unscripted Sketches

Oh I have super duper news today I am a Paper Pixie for Pixie Dust Studio! Finally I can tell you, I have been holding black...too hard! What's even harder is not sharing with you the creation I made for you in their entirety because I want you to see these new  On the Prairy digis because they are so fabulous! When Kathy sent them to me I was floored to say the least. Today I have a sneak peek for you:


Wouldn't you love to see more? Well there are plenty more peeks just for you and here is a listing of the design team:

Well that's it for now and have a fantastic day of scrapping or whatever your inclined to do! Smiles all around, Beth aka BR-T

10 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Welcome aboard I can't wait to work with you and your design looks so fab!
Hugs
Lana x

Dawnll said...

Congratulations Sweetie! I am so happy and proud of you.

Lisa Foster said...

Told ya a doin' the happy dance!!! I'm so excited! Welcome the the Pixies!
BIG HUG,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

BR-T...I am sooo super excited to have you on the Pixies! Welcome to the STUDIO!! HUGS

Jolara said...

Congrats ! I am curious about your designs ! Joyce x

marsha said...

Beth, you've go my curiosity up! I'm happy to be on the team with you!

Hugs, Marsha

marsha said...

Beth, you've go my curiosity up! I'm happy to be on the team with you!

Hugs, Marsha

Jaspere said...

Welcome. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Jeryn Carlisi said...

Congrats!! can't wait to see some more of your awesome work.

Jenn said...

CONGRATS!!!