Monday, September 26, 2011

CAS Card

Time is what I have very little of now-a-days,
but I find it almost unbearable to not post
on this blog so how do I cope?
A CAS card!
(click for sharper image)
Do you recognize the sentiment?
I stole it for my last blog posting 
about my Isabelle.
What I really like about this card is 
the corner adornments made up
of the butterfly wings as well as
the single pearl.
What I am not sure about is the
flourish, perhaps I should have
forgone it but all in all it pleases me.
Thank you for stopping by and have a
 wonderful day!

Challenges:
Crafty Boots  Wings
OLLCB  Punches and Dies
 Allsorts  Keep It Simple
Mark's Finest  Things With Wings
Alphabet Challenge  Q is for Quick ans Simple
Southern Girls  Anything Goes
Stampin B's  2 Or More Spellbinders
Truly Scrumptious  Clean and Simple
For Your Inspiration    This Breathtaking Photo  WOW!!!















19 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! I love the Kraft paper with that gorgeous blue!! Hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love that butterfly.Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

StephC said...

Your card is so simple and stunning. I love your take on the inspiration photo. I'm so glad you joined us at FYI!

I've missed ya!
Hugs!
Steph

Sparkplug17 said...

This is gorgeous! I hear ya with the time...wish we didn't have to sleep so much, lol.

PinksyDoodles said...

This is really beautiful Beth.
Clare x

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so pretty. I love how you did the dimension on the butterfly to give it the illusion of flight. Just awesome. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Things with Wings Challenge this week. It is a delight to visit to see what you made for our viewing pleasure. Good luck in the drawing and we hope to see you next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Laura said...

Oh wow, that's beeeautiful.
Laura

Cibele Glazer said...

You do CAS beautifully!

Winnie and Patty said...

Beth--What a great card for the challenge!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!!!

Brenda said...

Very pretty!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge.

Crystal said...

WOW this is BEAUTIFUL Beth, LOVE LOVE your CAS design....Stunning!

Fleur said...

A beautiful card with a perfect sentiment
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Kraft and blue!

Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! :)
Lizy DT x

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love this - thanks for playing at FYI!

Dee's Craft Room said...

You have a great look with this card.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Michelle said...

I love butterflies! Your card is lovely, and I think the flourish is great, too! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the wings as corners is inspired!

thanks for joining in with my clean and simple theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Sandra1968 said...

A gorgeous CAS card!
Much love, Sandra

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm a little late in commenting on this one - I was away sunning myself, but it has to be done!
Beautiful quick and simple card - thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog last week!

Sheena
xxx