Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Clearly Dollar Stamps July Guest designer entry...

OK though I do not personally own any Clear Dollar Stamps I think they are really fabulous and this is no way an oxymoron! I just cannot keep up with all the rockin product I come across...sigh. Anyhow I thought perhaps I could win some freebies by taking a chance for the July Guest Designer Spot you never know!



So here is the great sketch that ClearlyiStamp has created, you can flip and rotate and substitute shapes and embellish to your liking however they want the paneling and such to stay pretty consistent.



I wanted to create something that really expressed me as a person: Obsessive Compulsive! Masking is a great way to stamp so I did an entire 12 x 12 sheet of card stock, I've only done this one other time on white card stock so I thought I'd try color this time. I thought I'd introduce some white via a gel pen.



I also utilized some liquid applique, my Cuttle Bug folders and Spellbinders die cuts plus my handy dandy scissors to create this card. After adding a few brads and some glitter this card felt "finished". Well I'm off to submit this and best wishes to the rest of you who are entering! Beth aka BR-T


Supplies:
All Stamps and brads:Close to My Heart
Bluish Card Stock Archivers Brand
Green Card Stocks Close to My Heart
Acetate recyled from a CuttleBug Folder package
White Stazon
Glitter unknown
Small circles Spellbinders Dies
Swirls CuttleBug Folder

16 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Wow Beth,

That is so cool! I loved looking at the background and trying to figure out all the different stamps you used.

Good luck!

Fink said...

Just love the card! Good luck with the guest DT spot! I love their stamps! I usually end of using them for most cards!

Unknown said...

This card is a magnificent piece of artwork! I love all the little details you put into it to make it "you"! Best of luck to you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Caryl P said...

Fabulous!!!!! How can they not pick you with all your amazing creations, nevermind this one. Good luck!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Beth! I hope you win! What a fantastic card!

Mary Duffek said...

How fun is your card! Full of whismy. Love it! Great job and good luck!

Sarah said...

Wow Beth....I was stunned looking at the paper you created...and then the card..all the details are just amazing.
If they don't pick you they are missing out.

Jan Hennings said...

Your blog and cards are gorgeous!!

Chef Mama Lori said...

I love it! what a great take on the sketch! Love all your elements.

Susie Sugar said...

Love all your funky cards fantastic work
HugsSusie xx

Unknown said...

This is an awesome card. I love your layout and colors.

debby4000 said...

WOW what amazing work with making you own background papers its stunning and its perfect for the wonderful card you've made.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

WOW! Superb!
It's amazing what you've done with the paper and the whole card is more than beautiful.
What talent!
I sincerely hope they pick you!
Hugs xx
Pat

Robin Gibson said...

THAT Paper you created is AMAZING! You need to print some of that up Girl, I'd buy it!!! SMASHING card!! Missed my scrappy friends while away...SO glad to be back in touch! I missed coming here to see your amazing creations! WHEW!!! Now I can relax! (why is vacation sometimes more stressful than 'regular' life?)

I'm with Sarah...if they don't pick you...their loss for sure!! You can SHOWCASE like no one Sister! :D

Enfys said...

Wow, this is such a striking card. Stunning. Good luck with the DT call
hugs
Enfys

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! You put so much work into your cards, it's amazing. Love the card!