Monday, March 9, 2009

Custom Taylored to fit...




Taylored Expressions has a great sketch this week you should all take a stab at, Seriously! I had such a blast with this sketch I am sure to use this again so a big thank you! The little girly girl as my son Oscar will say is from the Heidi Grace set Valentine's Day. I paper pieced all her dresses I love to work in this fashion, I guess you could say I love fussy! I also used some stamps from Fiskars called Oodles of Doodles, this was a real find of a sheet of 16 stamps for 97 cents! I don't mean to toot my own horn so outright but I love this card! I know you will love your take on it to so get goin' and see you over at Taylored Expressions!


16 comments:

Kathy K said...

So so artsy and cute! I love your style!

Hey, I wanted to email you this, but I couldn't find an address for you anywhere...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! :) Don't you just love all those little creatures?!!

Anyhow, if you do decide that you need to get some of these fun guys, please feel free to use my DT member code "savetenkd" at checkout, to save yourself 10%. You can find all the details in this post:

http://kathy-prettyinink.blogspot.com/2009/01/doodlefactory-discount.html

Enjoy! ;) And thanks again for visiting my blog. Come back soon! ;)
Kathy Daume'

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great take on Taylor's challenge. So very creative and fun with your doodles down the side...such lovely rich colors too! Awesome job!

craft mad Jenny said...

excellent card - love how you filled each square!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and the cute images. Nice job on the sketch. TFS!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow very cute. I love all the doodbleness!

Donna Baker said...

what a fun image to put in those squares! love your card

Betty J Schaub said...

WOWZA! What a wonderful creation! It must have been time consuming to stamp and cut all those little ladies but this card is fantastic!

for2nately said...

What a sweet card! Love it! Thank you for commenting on my blog as well!
hugs,
Elizabeth

debby4000 said...

fabulous fun and funky card, love those little girls. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.

Unknown said...

Love this card - great take on the sketch - so cute.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Love this--so cute and fun!!!

Michelle L. said...

What an adorable card! I love how the little figures are all turned different directions.

Jacquel said...

Wow! I love your card and the colors you used! fab job & tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog, you are sweet! But I have to say this card for Taylor's sketch is amazing, love what you did with the panels!

Jenni said...

Love this - really made me smile!
Jenni x

Jenn said...

This card is absolutely adorable! :)