Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Toadstools and frogs...




You may or may have not noticed my Need a Challenge sidebar to the left, it's packed full of many links, of course I've only attempted a handful of these so my goal is to hit them all within a month. Stamps and Smiles creates some charming sketches I'm sure most of you would appreciate so why not grab your supplies and drop by? I marvel at all the amazing coloring going on in the world of stamping, the shading is phenomenal to say the least! I have a handful of markers and some reinkers and a water brush so between the three I was able to color my image and complete the challenge. This stamp set is a retired Close to My Heart my acrylix called Toad Stools and I love it!

14 comments:

kay said...

You have such amazing and unique cards. I've never seen anything like it. They're lovely! thanks also for stopping by my blog.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous card! You have a grea style of cardmaking.
x Natasha x

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!! Your coloring is phenominal!!! I also love your images! Thanks for having those challenge links in your side bar...I'm always looking for soemthin' new! Have a great day!!!
L

Erica said...

fantastic!!!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fun, super job.

Joey said...

Hiya what an amazing image, gorgeous card, I love the detail in this. Joey.x

Jenn said...

Gorgeous! Love every detail! :D

Amy said...

oh my goodness! Your work it just beautiful! I love the fairies and toads!! Thanks for sharing!!

karen said...

i really like the unusualness (is that a word?) of this card it is lovely. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog x karen x i am following you now so i will definately be back

Unknown said...

this is phenomenal! i am loving these fairy images, and you;ve just pushed me closer to them! :) awesome colors and textures!

thanks so much for playing along with last week's sketch, and i hope to see you again tomorrow!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Sandra1968 said...

Wauw, what a beautiful card. Nice how you pop-upped the frog.

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful, hugs rachxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card, LOVE the fun frog and darling layout. Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Sarah said...

Your cards are always totally amazing but this one is just something special...see I didn't have to cut and paste LOL.
I would so buy this and frame it and hang it somewhere special!