Monday, March 2, 2009

Have you seen an Animal tinged with Pink, Orange and Brown running around?





Paper Take Weekly has a fun challenge of colors don't you think? Cute Card Thursday would like to see an animal on your card so I linked the challenges together and came up with this little number. For this card I used a Heidi Grace clear stamp set called Beyond the Sea and believe you me that is where I so want to be! I have this paper pack which I'm sure you'll notice I'll mention often because there are so many themes in his pack your possibilities and infantile. It's by K&CoMPANY and it's called Daydreams. I also cut some snippets from another K&CoMPANY paper pack Que Sera Sera. I used some hemp for the jellyfish tentacles and several mini-brads by Close to My Heart.

16 comments:

Ann said...

Wow what a great idea you had for this card, it is really colourful and fab x

Swaantje said...

Good morning,

your card is fantastic, the colours great and the squids tentacles is great! ;o)

Thanks for your comment.
Have a nice day.

Swaani

AliMayes said...

What a fun card!
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your nice words, and your card is great, lovely colours and the squid is fab.

Classroomfree said...

Love this card it's gorgeous, a great take on the pink, orange and brown challenge, I struggled with that one!

Shell said...

Brilliant card love the jelly fish. Shellx Thanks for stopping by my blog x

Joey said...

Hi this is such a fun card, a great idea, I love how you have done your jellyfish. thanks for stopping by my blog. joey.x

Sarah said...

wow I love the octopus/squid!!! So cool. I need some undersea stamps!

Sarah said...

oops that was a jelly fish..sorry!

Allison said...

fab card love the seahorses
AllisonX

Mira said...

This is really amazing :)

Unknown said...

Outstanding card! Love the name of your blog, especially if those ikky fingers have chocolate all over them.

Mrs Mac said...

Oh my, this has to be my favourite of them all! I love it!! ALL of it! WOW! You must have such patience, and buckets of imagination.

Frances said...

Oooo really love this - the colors are gorgeous and that jellyfish is fab! thanks for stopping by my blog! xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card I like the sea theme. Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Robin Gibson said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I'm short on time, and it makes me sad, cuz I want to sit here and drool for hours over your beautiful art! (Will definitely be back!!) Cheers:)