Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally a card...


So many amazing and great things have happened this weekend just no card but after I saw challenge # 8 at Stamps And Smiles , I just knew I had to make a little somethin-somethin! This weekend I went to a fifteen hour scrap and packed more than necessary as usual but I can't help it! It was a great time I got a whole whopping 8 pages done and for me that is really good! I noticed my pages have really toned down a bit and I thinks it's because of all the time I spend on my cards, not sure though....So where was this going? Oh yes I got this awsome deal on embellishments by We R Memory Keepers it has 300 pieces of metal accents and not just eyelets and brads but lots a great stuff and so long as I can tame the hoarding beast these beauties will help make some fun stuff!





16 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I like how you used your new goodies! :)

Erica said...

ok...most amazing yet...really like the 2 charms

Sarah said...

Holy moly...I am lovin those bellies! They are awesome. I know what you mean about the hoarding beast HA! I squirrel those goodies away too!
Ok that card is fantabulous! My daughter hears me saying "wow" and "amazing" and has to come look, and she says the same things LOL. "Hey Mom why don't your cards look like that"...ummmmm in my dreams.

Diana Mancuso said...

Hi Beth!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and for leaving a comment. I just scrolled through your recent posts and cannot tell you how much I love your designs. This one in particular is just wicked! Congrats on being asked to join a DT. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Diana - Teacher Mom

Rosanne said...

This is an amazing card, love the detail!

Thanks too for the nice comments you have left on my blog!

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer, this is gorgeous!!!!
Well, you put this great find to good use....just gorgeous!
Blessings, Maria

Jennifer Meyer said...

Enjoy the NEW goodies Beth!! Your Stamps and Smiles card is gorgeous, LOVE the beautiful layout and design!

Thanks for playing along with us,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the jewel!!

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, what a great card! I love the colour combination and I wish you lots of fun with your new goodies :-)

Unknown said...

this is super cool...love the way you used the hardware!

thanks for playing along with this week's sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

lesleyworth said...

This card is really NEAT! Love what you did with your new toys! Just keep that hoarding beast locked up!

Steve Gravano said...

Tripped into your blog. Very cool stuff. Inky Fingers do rule!

debb said...

What a fab card! Love it- that box of hardware goodies is yummy! debb

Julie said...

Lovely card well done and congrats on winning the card challenge

Robin Gibson said...

WOWZA!!! U R the "Metal Queen' are you not? LOVE how you used all your new cool stuff! FABULOUS Beth!!! WTG:)

Jenn Embry said...

I love what you've done. it's beautiful.