Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Strategy...




So do you ever find yourself using the same stamps over and over? It's easy to do so, kind of like your favorite jeans. We bought all the others for some reason right? I can't believe I'm admitting this however from one company alone own 97 stamp sets of course its taken over seven years to acquire these but seriously... I'm not trying to be ethical or moral on this, I'm just trying to figure out some way to start using the neglected. I pulled this set out called Goodness of Life from Close to My Heart, I'm certain it's been nearly a year since our last reunion , funny how these things happen huh?



6 comments:

Dena said...

Oh I know what you mean! You gotta have it and then it just never gets used. You did a great job on the card! I love how you combined ric rac with the stamps. I have similar stamps, Inspiration, I've never used. You've inspired me to try them out. TFS!

Sarah said...

I am so right there with you! I have my favs that are so stained an non sticky they don't even stick to the carrier sheet LOL. Then I have the must haves that I am almost scared to use!I need to set myself a challenge to use a set a day until I have inked them all!
You card is delicous...(I am branching out in my descripive word use LOL)
Visiting you blog is like going to the local art museum.

Simone said...

Both cards are great! I love this style that you use to create your cards.
Simone

Haley D. said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Very artsy- something I do not achieve. I've got you beat in the number of stamp sets so I can totally relate to what you're saying!

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW'za! Just the coolest card layouts and colors... lots of paper beauty put into our daily lives... Such a treat! :)

Robin Gibson said...

Oh this is Stunning! LOVE your design, and how you used your stamps in a whole other creative way! Great inspiration! I keep thinking (and I don't even have that many, but still...) HOW can I use this differently? You just showed me a great way:) THANKS!