Sunday, November 7, 2010

Folder card different style

Hello again, here is another folder card I created I used a ton of the Ranger Enamel Accents for the cake I really like the look but I have decided this is a trickier product that first thought...I have never shaken or dropped the bottle but there are a few pesky air bubbles and they make an undesirable splotch! I also came to realize sometimes the cute ball effect I am going for runs into another not so nice! I had to make 3 cakes before I got this one. The white is way more forgiving as if you mess up you can wipe it off but the black for obvious reasons, it stains!



I checked out Mojo Mondays sketch this is a bit looser but I like how my ricrac replaces the top notch cut out.



Have a Fantastic Sunday! Beth

Challenge List:
One Stop Craft  Embossing
Raise The Bar  Curves & Scallops
Crazy 4 Challenges  Square cards
Paper Romance  Lots of Whatever
Creative Stamp Friends  Favorite Stamp for today anyhow!
Wee Memories  Birthday Bash
Incy Wincy  Anything Goes

20 comments:

Laurel said...

OMG, this is one fantastic creation! love everything about it... the colors.. everything!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Beth, wonderful sweet details.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Eine tolle karte gefällt mir.


Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Kreativ Stempel anzeigen
LG Nicole

Jeanne said...

Another super fun creation. I like the different folds you've used in the past two cards and the festive colors. Great job!

Unknown said...

Right there with Laurel on this one! LOVE everything about it! I would have never known all the little blunders of that awesmomely sweet stuff because you card is perfect!!!!
I sent you an email, let me know that you did get it.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Ann said...

Wow, loving all the details on this! Thanks for playing along at Wee Memories this week!

laterg8r said...

wow, that is sooooo cool :D

Virginia L. said...

Amazing details and design!! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Nadine said...

Hallo

Wow, schaut super aus.
Gefällt mir richtig gut, da stimmt einfach alles.
Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde -Creative stamps Friends.

Liebe Grüße Nadine

Kreatives von Andrea said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Juls said...

OH WOW!!!!! this is amazing!!! I love it! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning work, Beth. I love your design and the colours x

Jinny Newlin said...

Holy smokes! That is one elaborate card! I don't think that I'd, even, know how to open it, if it hadn't been for your pics :)! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us in the Wee Memories' Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Beth! how totally cool is this! love it!!
hugs & blessings!

Jess said...

Love the great folds on this card! Fab!

Unknown said...

this is fabulous...I love the folding, but it's gorgeous closed, too! Thanks for sharing at Raise the Bar.

Thanh Vo said...

I love the non traditional folds in this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar.

~*Joni said...

Congratulations Beth! Your wonderful card was in the top 5 at Raise The Bar this week. Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com for next week's concoction as a Guest Bar-Tender! :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this card is absolutely stunning! I love it!