Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm a Mavin!!!!


 I am officially a Sketches in Thyme  dt member...A Mavin! I am blogging buddy with the founder of this blog, and came to discover several other members by chance about  least a year ago.  These ladies have really inspired me and I  have been popping onto their blogs ever since, this is a great opportunity! Thanks for considering me!!! Here is a listing of the rest of the card team:

I am very excited to be working along side you wonderfully talented ladies! 

7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats to you! So happy to work with you on the new Card team:)

Dawnll said...

Congrats my friend! We are excited to have you as a card Maven...it is going to be fun!

Crystal said...

WOOOHOOO Congrats Beth!!!!! Fabulous news!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Yeah for Beth! I am excited to be on a team with you. I am and IFR fan for sure!
Hugs
Tanya

~amy~ said...

woot woot...congrats!

Cindy said...

Hi Beth! Nice meeting you and I wanted to stop by and Congratulate you on being named a Maven on the SIT card DT! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Omar said...

I'm so happy you've found ANOTHER design team to join!