Sunday, November 14, 2010

This combo is TEA Riffic!!!

 Good evening I hope you are all doing well!  I want to share a card with you I created last night after perusing all the challenge possibilities. Pink got stuck in my head from Crafty Emma's  and I knew I had a  digi from  TGF  I colored ions ago but have been waiting to use on just-the-right-card. I think the card came along:
(click for better image)

How about a cup of Twisted Tea? I flipped when these digis came out and pretty much bought them on the spot. I got the larger teacups from erasing every thing but the cup and flipping the image using Photoshop.
I have had Photoshop for years but never knew how to do much with it because I am not a learner from reading I have to have a watch and try style to get anything to stick. My awesome friend came over one morning last week and was a real wealth of information. Thank you Lucinda!!!! 
Thank you to all of you who still stop by and leave kind words even though I have been seriously slacking...I hope things will ease up soon! Have a great week! Beth

More Challenges:
Secret Crafter  Sparkle & Shine  I used liquid glass and a silver glitter pen, of course you can't see it! !!
Wee Memories  Neglected Pattern Papers  
Digital Tuesdays  Never Used Stash My DP's
Some Odd Girl  Use Digi's to create background
If the Shoe Fits  Hand Made embellishments I made this black and white swirl buy cutting out a flourish type form and doodling on it.
Digis With Attitude  Sparkle, Ribbon, & 2 DP
Fairy Tale Challenges  Anything Goes
Oh Alice  Time For Tea
Artful INKables  Fancy Corners

27 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Great card! I LOVE the Twisted TGF image!
Thanks for joining us this week at Oh Alice!

Viv said...

Wow! Cute card and love what you've done with the cup & saucer. Great work with the photoshop!Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
Viv

Annette22 said...

great,

thanks a lot for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge

hugs

Annette

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, perfectly pink! Just love that image she is fab!
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

darling Ho said...

Funny image!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous sparkle and shine great creation for our challenge at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

PokSa said...

Your style is fantastic. I love the color-combo you have used.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

Bianca said...

What a love card! I love the image and the colors! Thank you for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog! xx Bianca

Lisa Lepine said...

Great card! love that image, you're very creative. Thanks for playing along at Digi's With Attitude!
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning card, Beth! I love the coloring! Gorgeous job :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Oh, Alice!
hugs, margie

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Sandi said...

I love your twisted tea, the colors and papers are fab too. Sandi

laterg8r said...

love the goth look to this :D

My Inkie Fingers said...

You are really talented in the Digi department! I love what you did with the image and teacup!

Awesome card =)

Thanks for playing along in the DWAC =)

Cheers!

Sheena said...

Love the image and love your pink/black combo! Thanks for joining us at CES this week! Sheena xx

Robin said...

Fab colours and love all those tea cups! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Cor* said...

Wonderful cuppa tea!! Great image, colors and layout!! Great take on the Digi's With Attitude! recipe Challenge !!! Thanks for joining us this week!! Make sure to check back to see if you are the winner!! Good luck. Corry GDT

Marcie Sharp said...

LOve the colour combo and fabulous digi background! Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls!

yyam said...

What a fun card! Love the color combo and your digi background! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl! :)

Juanita said...

Great card, love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.

Unknown said...

one of my fav digis ;) fabulous card! love your color pallette too! Thanks for joining us this week at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT!

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love the image thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Jenny x

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, I just love this card!
Hugs, Sandra

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X