Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday....please don't ever leave me!

Happy Saturday!!! Today I want to share a card using an image from an amazingly talented 17 year old! If these images don't make you go zippity-doo-da  then you better check your pulse! I'm talking about The Octopode Factory at Etsy, they are scary/cute and I love the etching quality to them!!!
I created a card using Alice from her renditions of Wonderland using Limelight's  sketch:




  Isn't she awesome!!!!! I wish I could buy them all...but alas Christmas is coming, so I must resist...for now.
 Well I am off for one more stuffomatic session with the family, no more food!!!! Have a great day!

Challenges:
Craft Your Days Away  Texture
Alphabet Challenge  E is for Embossing
Paper Cutz  Anything Goes
Lime Lights  Polka Dots
Charisma Cards  One for the Girls
Cupcake Craft  Fairytale/Fantasy

16 comments:

Dawnll said...

What a fun image and you always make them come alive! Zippity doo da!

Sandra1968 said...

Your card is amazing!
Love the cute image and the papers :-)
Hugs, Sandra

Juls said...

fab!!! I love how you have embossed the image! Hugs Juls

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab card and love the embossed image great idea. Thanks for joining us @ CYDA. Good Luck. (GDT)

~amy~ said...

super FUN!!!

Mary Ski said...

I light-hearted card. Love the color choice. Thanks for sharing with PCC

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours and the embossing and the image is just fab. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

Donna said...

Wonderful card, and so much texture. Thanks for sharing at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Faye said...

Hi Beth. This is such a fabby card, I love the colours and the ricrac and ribbon combo. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xx

Marcy said...

Ohhh you are right! They are creepy! I love your card!! You did a great job with the image. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

oh, she is CUTE! i love that you embossed the IMAGE panel - only someone brave and fabby would do such a thing! :) love the card, B. thanks for playing with the Charisma Gals - i LOVE dropping by your blog and don't do it nearly often enough! xo

Mandy said...

What a FUN card and image! I love the blue and black! :) Thanks for playing along at Limelight!!

Doreen said...

What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Omar said...

Nicaragua.

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet and CYDA challenges xx

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Beth, lovin' your image!!! ...and that bit of ric rac adds just the right touch! great job!
hugs & blessings!