Thursday, November 18, 2010

****second posting today scroll down for YNS New Release Blog Hop!

I love New Release Day don't you? With today's  new release at The Pink Cat Studio, you are sure to get a sugar rush just no cavities!!!

Aren't these simply good enough to eat? My kiddo's (sorry Bill!) love making ginger bread houses because I let them eat off of it this year I plan on doing some before after pictures to share. Speaking of sharing, I have 2 cards I created today :


 I think Gingerbread Man on  Swing is my favorite image of the collection! But then again nothing goes better with sugar than more sugar when I used Gingerbread Man Eating Cupcake. I used the last of my pom pom ribbon....I don't typically create Christmas cards using the traditional Christmas colors, but I decided to give it a go because I have some older papers I really need to use up!!!

Well thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by Melissa's blog so you can enjoy the rest of the amazing creations they will surely WOW you!!!
 Thanks for stopping by! Beth

Card 1 challenges:
Flourish Timeless Tuesday  Christmas
Caardvarks  Holiday-Die-Cuts I used the negative cut
I Did It!  Christmas Traditional Colors
2 Sisters  Christmas
Digi Stamps4Joy  Christmas

Card 2 challenges:
Paper Play  Let it snow
Speedy the Cats Friends  Snowflakes
Magical Monday  Let it snow
Bee Crafty  Christmas Digi

15 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

You can't catch me! I am the gingerbread man. Love these pieces of art Beth.
Hugs
Tanya

Crystal said...

Oh my word Beth these gingerbread are TOOOOOOO CUTE~!!!! You soooooo made these cuties shine!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Both cards are very cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Gem said...

very sweet creations! Thanks for joining in this week at I did it Creations! Gemma :)

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous traditional Christmas card - love the colours - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Susan said...

These gingerbread stamps are wonderful. I really like your projects and your sense of humour in your comments!

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful, love those gingerbread men!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Jeanette said...

Darn, these are cute cards. Love the pom poms. I just bought some for the first time. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhh soooo SWEET!!!

Jess said...

Cute cards! Great use of those adorable stamps!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so gorgeous Beth! I love the ribbon detail and the frame effect of the first one, and the pom poms on the second are fabulous! I think the gingerbread man on the swing is also my favourite!

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah thanks for joinig us at paperplay with this super cute card, hugs Liz xx

Fern said...

OMGosh, Beth, these are too cute - images and cards!! So glad to be back on a team together! I have a couple of things for you over on my blog, when you get the chance, please stop by.. Hugs!!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous work hun, love them both - so, so cute! DJ x

Crafty Jenn said...

Hee hee! These images are cute! Especially the cupcake eating one! Your cards are fantastic. Keep it up!

<3 Jenn